Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Louder Now...Louder

So what I meant to ask was
"How Does It Feel To Be a Ghost?"
I just wanna get the fact across that I never wanted to be a "Liar."
I'm gonna "Makedamnsure" it can't ever happen like this.
But you know what we're "Up Against".
"My Blue Heaven" Looks so far away from here...
Sometimes it seems the "Twenty-Twenty Surgery" that comes only from the miracle of hindsight is the only thing worth holding out for.
And meanwhile we "Spin"...
In these days and times "Divine Intervention is a must
or the entire world will end up on "Miami" beach...
Because most of us will end up with a title that resembles something like
"Error: OPERATOR."
Thankfully,
and lucky for us, we hear a familiar voice...
"I'll Let You Live."

Happy Taking Back SunDAY

poem...
really soon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yah, Wayne you should really go for that highschool diploma haha
I have yet to check out the new dashboard cd; I went to barnsandnobles (cuz I had a gift card), but they didn't have it.
-Robby