Friday, September 23, 2005

So Much For Conversational Pieces

Well, you try to educate people give em a really cool text that you were lucky to find that pertains greatly to this site and what do they do? Nothing.

It's okay. Socrates can be long winded.

You don't think I'm long winded, do you?

Poem soon hopefully.

We're looking at a length like Epitome of a Constant State of Condusion or Internal Bleeding so hopefully the wait will be worth it...

Hopefully...

Oh yeah.

Just in case you wondered.

College life is great. It's not so scary as much as it is awesome. I'm enjoying my classes and have absolutely no free time. But free time is set aside for laundry rooms and Bryant Denny Stadium.

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Good Providence

P.S. I got pictures I wanna put up...later though.

No comments: