Friday, July 22, 2005

Happy Birthday to Wayne's Mom!



Happy Birthday Mom!!!

Hey everyone.

Just bought the new Waking Ashland disc.

They're AMAZING.

Here's a cookie...

"Long Shot"

You made the call
I step outside, cross that line
And I lose control
I've been waiting
It's beautiful to let go, don't you know
You're everything I try to be
The rise and fall to respond to the call
I got butterflies

You're all I have so break me down
Your all I am and nothing else matters

This is a long shot it's all I have
I'm ready to step it up
All I need is your hand
You're all I have

I'm calling out,take me, shape me
I'm finding out,that you are my reason
It's beautiful to let go don't you know
You're everything I try to be
The rise and fall to respond to your call
I sing a new song

This is a long shot, it's all I have
I'm ready to step it up
All I need is your hand
This is a long shot, it's who I am
I'm ready to take off
All I need is a plan

This is a longshot
This is the longest shot
I'm barely moving you keep me breathing

You're all I have, You're all I have
You're all I have, You're all I have

Awesome stuff.

The guy who does the writing in this band is very good. This song is only my favorite of the songs on the CD which is called "Composure". The other tracks are just as amazing.

So...

Go buy Waking Ashland.

Good Providence

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Nah... I'll just listen to your copy for the next couple of weeks. You'll be listening to it for that long anyways. MWAH!