Tuesday, June 07, 2005

In Motion

Hey everyone.

Just picked up ANOTHER great CD today...

I know I know, seems like I've been getting them like everyday...that's becuase I have!!!

I picked up a band named Copeland's new disk today. It's called: In Motion. I first heard of them through this guy I met at Alabama on orientation day. He was really into everything I like (Emery, TBS, DC, SoCo, Eisley, Wilco...countless others...we talked for an hour(s).

It's really hard to describe their style. They are Emo but a very diverse Emo. They can rock and at times are very reminiscent of Emery. But they can also croon sweet,melodic, and heartfelt ballads very very reminiscent of Eisley/Keane... that make me want to cry. (Brianna was right...Copeland and Eisley should definately due a collaboration.)

The album also came with an EP of a live acoustic show they did which also is very good.

I HIGHLY reccomend Copeland. Just plain B-E-A Yootiful.

GO BUY IT!!!!!

Oh yeah,

and the Winnie the Pooh Heffalump movie is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy One-Month Anniversary Brianna...

Good Providence

8 comments:

matthew said...

k

Anonymous said...

What the heck are yall talkin' about???

Anonymous said...

Trent, nobody asked for your input!! Thank you very much!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot the -on part of your name!! Oh yeah and the fido part too!! So are you a dog or a tiger??

Anonymous said...

They're not hate comments....just strongly dislike .....j/k ( wait a sec or two...you'll get it!!!)

Anonymous said...

Oh..c'mon! What do i always say about hate?? Get it now??

matthew said...

a foreing language you speak

ACT was brain wrenching, but it's supposed to be. K bye

matthew said...

Want something to do??

Go take the Princess personality Test in the comment bar under my latest post.

"May the Pg's befriend you."