Sunday, June 05, 2005

I Just Emerged "From Under the Cork Tree" or Wayne's Parents Aren't Going to Be at His House For Like Two Weeks!!!

Hey everyone.

Hope every one is doing well...I am.

My rents just went out of town Saturday morning for Pittsburgh to see my fam up there. I couldn't go because strangely there's lots of cool stuff going on here in Dothan...(weird)

Oh yeah....

They'll be gone for two weeks.

Party at Way...

nevermind.

Anyway, so I got to Wal*Mart today to buy my groceries and other necessities, and I finally broke down and bought the new Fall Out Boy album.

Good decision.

THIS ALBUM FREAKING ROCKS! WHY AM I NOT FALL OUT BOY'S BIGGEST FAN ALREADY?

Great Lyrics+Sweet Music= From Under the Cork Tree.

It's seriously very good.

I need a job....help would be appreciated.

Good Providence

1 comment:

Jesi said...

I was at the grocery store last night with a friend who happened to be wearing a Fall Out Boy shirt. The cashier was reading her shirt: "Drop it like it's hot...fall out, boy! Aww, snap!" She thought she understood. Funny.