Saturday, August 06, 2005

Re-Wired 8.06.05


Hey everyone.

Went to Re-Wired tonight and saw two really awesome bands

1.Don't Die Cindy (the thrill will never die)
2.Sherwood (new comers that kinda blew my mind)

They were very very good and if you haven't seen them do yourself a favor and check them out.

Shout outs to Michael and Chris. It was awesome to see you guys again. Good Providence this school year and like I said if G tries to skim the Iliad and Odyssey again...I'll be on the nexty GMC Jimmy back to Dothan...You guys are great friends and you can bet on me checking in on how my drama dept. is doing...love you all.

Brianna is out of town and I am missing her tons ...Tomorrow can't come sooner.

Good Providence

P.s. Poem...hopefully coming soon.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

I'M BACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bet you missed me, didn't you... uh huh. That's what I thought.