Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Where Were You When I Was...

Hey everyone.

Awesome show tonight at Re-Wired.
Sucks for you if you missed it.

Among the bands there were Don't Die Cindy (they were freakin' amazing) and Carolina (freakin' amazing too...)
Oh yeah...my man Chris Scott let me know that SOCRATIC IS GOING TO BE AT REWIRED ON SATURDAY WITH DON'T DIE CINDY AND others....CONFETTI!!!!

ALSO....drumroll....

WAKING ASHLAND!!!!!
will be at REWIRED on the 3rd of September...

you can but your sweet butt that this guy is gonna be coming home from Tuscaloosa for that show....

and....

I just bought Emery's new disc "The Question"

haven't really listened to it all the way through...first track is a killer though...

Good Providence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey wayne. i just got back from ur old work place! great fun. they can never catch me. too dern stupid

Anonymous said...

Uuuuuuuuuhh......