Sunday, May 22, 2005

Chris Scott is The Man

Everyone...hello.

Graduation is over and I am still in tact.

It's weird though.

Anyway, I just wanted to dedicate a post to someone I think is really really really freaking awesome. That man's name is Chris Scott.

I was just at his website...www.chrisscott.blogspot.com... and read a post that he did about our graduation.

Thanks Chris...from all of the Seniors.

It's been a tough year and I speak for all of us when I say that the fact that you think that we are the greatest senior class is very cool of you. It felt for a while there like no one had our back so thanks.

Chris out of all the guys I have had the pleasure of meeting during the play....you certainly rock the hardest...no offense mike and Catfish...and okay....Brian.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO GRADUATION....

MUCH LOVE

Good Providence

P.S. see you all at yearbook signing.

1 comment:

matthew said...

yeah, i dont so much "rock' as i do "boogie"