Monday, May 02, 2005

In 4 Months My Address Will Be: The Starbucks at Riverside West, The Universtity of Alabama

Hey everyone...got my residential life confirmation from UA today. I'm gonna be at Riverside West...

I'm gonna have a Starbucks in my apartment building!....and I'm sure everything else is nice...

STARBUCKS!!!!!!!

Just got back from seeing my choir friends from Provy do an amazing job tonight at First Pres.

ONCE AGAIN....

Lauren H: I was blown away by the beauty of your voice....

(You remain to be my favorite band.)

Speaking of favorite bands...
One of the few Christian bands that I will listen to, Emery, has a new CD out (new to me anyway) entitled: the weak's end . It is amazing. I bought it today and have listened to it about 5 times all the way through.

It's knocking my socks completely off. TB&G abounds in it.
Big props to my Fiddler Fam for the gift certificate so I could have the coolest cd I've had in a while...

Kind of in between poems right now...hopefully one soon...

School is becoming rediculously tedious....stay calm...

Cruise can't come sooner...

GO BUY EMERY!!!: the weak's end... because if you don't you're gonna hate yourself for missing out on all the cool music that us hipsters are rocking out to...

Good Providence

3 comments:

Brianna said...

Hipsters?

Anonymous said...

Riverside residents unite! Oh, we are so set for canoeing...but I get the vibe that I'm going to have to tear you away from Starbucks first.

Brianna said...

She might have to tear me away too...I'M GOING TO ALABAMA! YEA!