Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Cruising...

Hey everyone. I hear that everyone on the Les Mis trip had a blast and I am thrilled for you all... much love.

The cruise was a much needed escape from Dothan...Mexico treated us well. Gracias Mexico.

Good Times:

-First night of the cruise on top of like 8 chais lounge chairs on the 11th deck of the Holiday with my girlfriend. Probably the most romantic thing I have ever participated in....Hi...
-Witnessing the jaw dropping and perhaps best cover ever of "Free Bird" I have ever seen done by "The Mexican Manilla Band"....Chris, he did the entire solo (both parts) by himself...IT WAS SICK!!!!!!
-Feeding the lyrics to "Sweet Home Alabama" to the same band.
-Almost having to fight in a disco...yeah...
-P.D.A.
-P.D.Gay.
-Special K
-"Stay strong Special K!"
-"Well, when in the aftermath of the archaeologists rebilding of the temple...they found that the result was very different from how the original temple looked..." -Pedro the Tourguide
-"WHAT!!!!??? -US
- Me singing "I'll Make Love to You" and exciting members of both sexes in the Karaoke Bar on the ship.
-Karaoke King
-"Wait... Who's single?"
-Holding Brianna's hand
-Dancing with Brianna to "Unchained Melody".
-Finding out that "In the Still of the Night" is "our" song...together.
-Every moment I was with Brianna.
-Nick's covering up skills...haha.
-Mountains (literally) of soft serve vanilla chocolate swirl ice cream.
-Cold water in a hot shower.
-24/7 pizzaria....
-"What happened to all the Reubens?"
-"Thank Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!" - Joselito the Waiter (from the Phillipines)
-Floating in Cozumel.
-Cozzy the Monkey whose confused face looks like mine.
-Brianna looks pretty when she's sleeping.
-Kayaking in the Mexican Riviera with Nick...Right Left Right Left.
-Every single hillarious TITANIC joke that was made on the cruise.

Okay...that's enough.

If you haven't noticed I have found extreme happiness again and you won't be seeing too many more (hopefully none) angry posts or poems like the last one. I had forgotten what safety felt like and Brianna's eyes remind me every day.


Expect poems for her soon.

I don't really know how to address this on here becuase it is my personal life but that's very closely linked to my creative life (and hers) soo... can't act like it isn't happening....

I'M VERY HAPPY

Thanks God...(huge smile)

Oh yeah...nobody worry about me getting in a band with those guys who hate Faith...haha. I just wanted to find out who they were.

Like I said poem soon....

Later
Good Providence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey wayne! finally you worte something! dont youi know ppl are hanging on your every word? JUST KIDDING! lol.welp im happy taht your happy. you and brianna are so cute together. oh yeah. since it the last week for seniors im getting all of yall to sign a piece of paper to go in my yearbook. lol. well gtg love ya!
Luv

Anonymous said...

The memories of Cozumel were a much needed reminder of the awesomeness of the cruise. I wasn't in the best of moods but those definately put a smile on my face. Wish we were back in Mexico!