Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Final Exam

Hey everyone.

Tomorrow I take the last test of my high school career. An English Exam. I would be pumped if I actually knew what it was on. It's a five paragraph thesis essay on a random topic. We go in, read an article, then write a the essay on it and leave.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY OF THE BOOKS WE HAVE READ THIS YEAR IN ENGLISH....

Not surprised though. Even though it could very well be on the mating habits of the orca.


I can feel my bullcrapping senses tingling.

But after all....

It's all about the teacher's perogative.

Good Providence

P.S. 3 days til graduatuion and more importantly...2 days til STAR WARS!!!!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Star Wars....Darth Vader hats....shallow breathing. My star wars senses are tingling. Hi...

matthew said...

We missed opening night tickets by 4 people!!!! Ah!!! Kinda frustrating.