Sunday, May 01, 2005

Should We Even Care Anymore?

I've just returned home from Lake Martin... lots of laughs. Lots of life. Lots of man-love.

Kidding.

(Or is he?)

The water was freezing.



This is the last week of school we seniors have before we go to Cozumel on the Cruise.

One week...yipes. It's going to be so hard to concentrate on anything that isn't either hillarious or painful....try to do my best.

I've been throwing around the idea with some friends of mine of doing a site for nothing but random humor and the purpose of laughter. You know...skits, funny poems, satires...etceteras... What do you all think? I NEED FEEDBACK ON THIS...

Anyway, nothing really more to say...hope the Fiddler party was tons of fun for everyone.

Peace

Good Providence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I think you already know my take on the funny poems, said the one...to the other.