Saturday, April 30, 2005

Wayne Is a Big Fat Jerk: VOL 2 Mix Tape...

Hey everyone...

Today was awesome...

Went to school to hang out in the gym with my "Fiddler Fam". Read my poem to a bunch of people who said they liked it. Heard our choir do two awesome songs...

(Lauren H....you are my new favorite band)

and saw some interpretive dancing... Happy Hands!

Oh yeah...


performed Tradition for the last time...

now I'm crying.


To my beautiful "Fiddler Fam": you have taught me so much over the past 4 months. I love each and every one of you and will miss you tons when I leave for T-Town in the Fall. (You guys better come and find me to say goodbye.) You guys will keep me coming back to Dothan to support you guys' every play. I can't wait for the next "party-boying"....tear. I've already given out the thanks yous but feel like I could do so much more...A book wouldn't be able to describe how much I have enjoyed our adventure together. Even though I was the oldest in the play (well, besides Mr. Wilson, and the orchestra) you guys were the ones who had the big influence on me. As I have said, you reminded me what real Christian community was. What it looked like...haha...what it sounded like. (Obviously, it's very loud...good loud though) You guys taught me, when I should have been attempteing to give you bits of advice along the way. I offered nothing, and you gave me your smiles, laughter, insults(becca), friendship, and hearts....I am FOREVER in debt to you all. If the Lord should bless me in taking me somewhere with the acting thing, you will always be my acting home. If I'm headed to NYC in 5 years...you're going with me.

To Mr. Wilson:

I don't exactly know how to say it...but you're the man. Seriously. Over the past months, you have been nothing short of a brother to me...when I really need a brother. Like I have said, when Brad left, I kinda lost control for a while, and you and your crazy musical centered me again. I love you and pray you are blessed in your bringing the Message to the people of Japan. And I'm glad you didnt throw teaching out the window after that bad public school experience. Your time here will not be forgotten by any of us...especially me.

To Mrs. Brolund:

Simply put: You believed in me. Made me believe in me. That in and of itself is a very hard thing to thing to accomplish because I never take myself seriously and don't expect anyone else to. Thanks you for exceeding my expectations and planting the seed of a dream. I dedcated the show to you and multiply that ten fold now. I love you. Just don't be sad it's all over. It's just getting started, and you get to see it all happen.





I'm taking this time to explain why I'm not coming to the baby shower/party.


Everyone, I would like nothing else but to be there with you tomorrow, but the choice of venue makes it impossible for me to attend. I could not step foot into that house and put up with the elephant in that room born of recent events caused by my stupid scribblings that I write on this site for you all to read. This elephant is almost a year old now and I refuse to allow him to stick around any longer. I have tried killing his awkward nature with my pencil, but i find his skin to be way too thick. (A pencil sharpener's worst nightmare.) So, I will deny his existence. I won't allow him to breathe the silent yet enraged air he thrives on by stepping into that house and acting like everything is great and that being in that house isn't anything short of a sick joke that I'm playing on myself. If you guys can't understand...neither can I. I just want you to know, had this been anywhere else, I would have arrived early to the party. Now I reamin a no show. I'm truly sorry and will have to see you next week at Macy's.


TO ALLDEN: Allden...I'm sorry. This has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm sorry that these things had to happen.


I'll probably be hearing about that for a while... but I have to let everyone know that allden is innocent in this.



It's all my fault and I'm coming to terms with the fact...Even though I'll disagree with it to my grave...





I wanted to go ahead and get this said because I won't be posting again til Sunday night because I'm headed to Lake Martin in lieu of the party. Sorry guys again. Give Mr. and Mrs. Wilson huge hugs for me though...Promise.



Update on Don't be fooled (poem for contest)... I have gone ahead and posted the whole thing on yesterday's post so instead of only having Part 1 it has the whole poem. So go back to the part 1 post and read it all. It's pretty long and I decided that installments would confuse every body soo...yeah. I did you all a favor.

Easy reading for ya...Maybe.




9 days til I'm sailing to Cozumel...hope I can stay out of trouble til then...

God help me.


(us)

Good Providence

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wayne,
Gosh! now im crying too! You have impacted my life this year sooooooooooo much! and i love you for it. i had given up on haveing a big brother in Christ and it seems like you sorat are one to me now! and i am so glad of that! sorry i gave you a bit of a hard time about the party. i feel really bad about it! this years play was awesome aND ii cant wait till next yeara! ( you have backstage passes) lol! we will all miss you more than you can imagine! LOVE YA TONZ!