Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Disclaimer

Apparently, there has been call here at home to clarify a few things in my poems. The poems that appear on this site are all from the deepest depths of my heart and are derived from a number of sources and at this point in my life cannot be attributed to any one person and or event. Also, in no way do any of my poems allude to any kind of sexual activity. There's definately a little bitterness in my poems, but I do realize these are people with feelings and would not go there in fear of hurting them. Also, I've never even encountered that in the relationships I have had and don't plan to until I marry the love of my life and would still keep that kind of thing between me and her. So everyone get your minds out of the gutter. To those who think the poems are about them (even though you'll probably never be at this site again to read this) I can't control how people interpret my words. This will not keep me from writing them and I'm sorry. This is my biggest passion right now and alot of these poems are written for the intent of self interpretation; to be able to apply to the reader's own life so that they may leave the poem transformed and seeing the world differently and maybe not feeling so alone in whatever situation they are encountering. Once again, I'm sorry if these poems have caused any kind of annything negative. They are meant solely for the positive. Thanks and keep loving the beautiful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, brother! Preach it! I'm w/ ya 100%!

Anonymous said...

what? call home? who was affended or watever by your poems? weird...i think they are great