Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Is It Really Almost Over?

Just finished my thesis speech today. Thanks to everyone that attended. Especially my Fiddler fam. It meant a ton to me for you all to be there to support me. Trust me if I can make it back, I'll be there for at least some of yours. Thanks to everyone else for not falling asleep during it as well...

It dawned upon me today that I am in the home stretch of my education in high school. The home stretch of my youth. Aghhh. I'll be far from home soon.

Thanks for everyone who continues to come by and see the poem. I'm glad it's striking a chord with you guys.

This is kind of a short blog for me today, but I do want to tell you guys that I have the urge to remind you that God is in control of your lives. I don't know what everyone may be going through, but I have this urge to tell you guys that. He loves you and has only the best in store.

Anyway,
Stay tuned for the continuation of Epitome tomorrow.

Good Providence

2 comments:

matthew said...

i loved your speech thingie-miggigle. It was awesome, well delivered, accurate, soooo true. Truth & Beauty...pure goodness. And I also love C.S.Lewis and Tolkien, so that helped. May the Pg's befriend you!!!

Anonymous said...

Wayne your speech was really really good. Mine is going to be horrible so ya'll just don't listen to mine. :-)