Sunday, April 24, 2005

I Really Can't Wait til Tuesday's Over

Hey Everyone. Hope your day was blessed, here's the jist of mine.

I woke up around 9 to be at the soccer field at school at 10 to play a really good soccer team at 11. We lost 7-3. But I did hit a guy really hard and he missed the half of the first period and all of the second. HAHA I also got a yellow card! MY first one!!! Then I went to lunch. Then I came back at 3 and watched the girls win thier second game in a shootout! Rebecca Dowd is now my role model. (Even if you are really mean to me. Just kidding Becca.) Then I played another game against the same team. We lost 4-1. Aghhh. So I did the soccer thing WAYYYY too much today. Wayyyyy too much. Oh yeah, we have a game against Houston Academy Monday and another against them Tuesday. They're awesome too. Tuesday will be our last game so...now you get the title.

Then, I went to band practice and our friends came by and sat in on it. You guys are awesome to spend your night listening to unorganization....

So then I came home.

Then I ate.

Now I'm here.

Well, spose I should go to bed. Oh yeah, Jesi, if you're reading this, we have a mutual person we know besides Chris. A guy at my church, Mr. Bo Cheshire knows your mom and in a very weird conversation, he mentioned you. Haha. Just thought that was funny. Leave more comments Jesi!

Anyway, I'll quit bugging you all. If it's late when you're reading this, go to bed and get some sleep! If it's early.... go drink some water...eight glasses a day takes discipline.

Til Tomorrow
Good Providence

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Tuesday to be over too (thesis ;-) ) Sorry ya'll lost your games. I wanted to come but I was working my speech.

Anonymous said...

hey wayne! read my comment on your poem.

Brianna said...

I bet I can drink more water than you...empty threat I know.

matthew said...

Well, its now Monday, so only one more day. thats all I have to say, so: May the Pg's befriend you!

Anonymous said...

dude wayne! you know when nouki or however u spell it got creamed by the goalie of ha? well Phillip was like man he's a punk! just really mad and all. Then the goalies dad came over and said " he's a punk?he's a punk? he'll tear your a-- right off this the back of these bleachers..."

Brianna said...

Wow. News about that soccer game travels fast. Still full of hot air?